Kamis, 10 Juni 2010

gift sets for the teachers








This weekend my children will get their school (or class?) reports and go to the next level in studying :)
Joshia will be on 11th grade, and Joan will move from kindergarten to primary school (longer school hours, heehee..)
And these are the gift sets I've made these 3 days (ouch, got some backpain and lost some spirit now).


Every gift set contains of a notebook, a post-it note holder, a pencil case with blue, red, black pens and pencils, and a thank you card.
The image is a digi stamp, freebie from Meljen's design.

Hope the teachers love their presents.
I still have one homework to do, a scrapbook page for my son's teacher :(
TFL!

8 komentar:

SUSAN mengatakan...

wah giveaway buat sang guru cantik2 Mbak......wah pasti si kecil makin bangga ama mamanya yang kreatif....
congratz.....

Dwita mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
Dwita mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
Dwita mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
Dwita mengatakan...

Lovely, Jo. I'm also on my way to make things for the teachers. I finished 6 sets. I still need to make 7 more sets. Making things like these is really relzxing.

Monika Reeck mengatakan...

Oh mbak Jo thi is very very creative...I really dont have time to make something like you did...2 tumbs up Mbak Jo....kereeeeen

Cindy Lee mengatakan...

What a great gift for the teachers!! They are so lucky!! Mama kreatif, si anak bangga ya :)

Eva's World mengatakan...

Mba Jovita, so creative. Kereennnnn.....
Jadi ada ide untuk teachers anak2ku pas bagi raportnya nanti :)